BOSSMAN BBA 140 Brass Made Acetylene Regulator
Category: Welding and Accessories
Pressure regulators should be visually examined for service suitability,checking for gas service,pressure rating and physical damange
Inlet Connection : G 5/8''
Outlet Connection : G 3/8''
Thread Type : male
- Regulators should be tested by a competent person to ensure the correct and safe function of the internal mechanism
- it is strongly recommended that pressure regulators should be replaced by new or service exchanged units at 6 years from the date of manufacture
- High quality and brand new.
- One gauge shows pressure for carbonating and dispensing.
- The other gauge displays how much Oxygen is left.
- Easy to use dial for pressure adjustment from min to max.
- Pressure safety relief valve which can be pulled to release pressure when disconnecting.
- Forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish, more durable.
- Economy style flow meter regulator.
- Single stage piston design.
- Machined brass body.
- Combination of regulator and flow meter as one unit.
- Polycarbonate flow tube and outer cover are impact resistant for maximum durability.
- Compact lightweight construction.
Inquiry - BOSSMAN BBA 140 Brass Made Acetylene Regulator