- Brand: Bossman
- Model: BSR800
- Cutting Size: 800mm/32"
- Max Straight Cutting: 16mm
- Max Angle Cutting: 565mm
- Cutting Wheel Size : 220mm x 6mm x 6mm
- Scale Length: 20cm/7"
- Adjustable Angle: from 0° to 60°
- Suitable for cutting ceramic, terracotta, quarry and porcelain tiles
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 800mm in length and 580mm diagonally
- Equipped with a long-lasting 15mm titanium-coated cutting wheel
- Dual chrome-plated heavy-duty steel rails ensure smooth scoring
- Easily make accurate straight and diagonal cuts into floor and wall tiles
- Sturdy tungsten carbide blade makes quick work of ceramic, glazed, and porcelain wall tiles up to 600mm long and 12mm thick
- Simple score and snap operation
- Features an anti-slip rubber surface to keep tiles in place
- Handle is ergonomically designed for better comfort and stability
- Designed to be portable, lightweight and easy to store
- Manual tile cutters produce significantly less dust than electric cutters, keeping your workspace clean
- Does not require a power outlet for use
Inquiry - BOSSMAN BSR800 Manual Tile Cutter with Single Rail 800mm
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.